Terms & Conditions
My opinions are my own, and are based on personal experiences. I will reference sources when applicable. A blog post shouldn’t be confused with a scientific paper or review article.
Blog’s response terms and conditions
When you submit a response, you agree to the following, which may be amended from time to time:
- Publication of comments is at the absolute discretion of the publisher
- Once published, you will not have the right to remove or edit your response. Removal or editing of responses is at the publisher’s absolute discretion.
- If patients could recognise themselves, or anyone else could recognise a patient from your description, please obtain the patient’s written consent to publication before submitting your response.
- We may delete responses that we think are not appropriate, are likely to end in legal difficulties.
- Your response must be original and not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to edit responses before and after publication.
- Once a response has been published on the website, you will not have the right to have it removed or edited in any way.
- Authors are responsible for the accuracy of what they say in their responses.